Admission Procedure 2016
- Registration now open until May 31, 2016 (midnight CET)
- Duration of program:
- 12 months divided into three distinct “Tracks”
Inspiration: Track from September 2016 to December 2016 in Reggio Emilia, Italy;
Aspiration: Track from January 2017 – February 2017, in various locations (USA, China);
Perspiration: Track from March to mid-July 2017. Students will be accepted to present final thesis work at the FIP Final Showcase in September 2017.
- Admission procedure
- Applicants must provide the following items: Curriculum Vitae, two minute video presentation of themselves and motivational letter (max. 1000 words)
- Academic requirements for course admission and relative titles (degree(s)/pre-reform; title(s)/year of graduation; title(s) of degree/masters).
Graduates in technical subjects, natural sciences, health sciences, economics and jurisprudence are eligible to apply as well as graduates in humanities. Degree obtained according to the previous system DM 509/99Degree attained in compliance with DM 509/99Degree attained in compliance with DM 270/04Title of equal value and recognized as equivalent by the Scientific Council, for the sole and limited purpose of the course.
Staff currently working in companies in the sector and industry professionals may be admitted to the course as auditors, and will receive a certificate of participation but not the accreditation of the master program.
€ 10,000……. Tuition fee
€ 10,000……. Tuition fee (for auditors)
- Procedure for Periodical Evaluation of Final Exam (or Exams) Please not that pursuant to art. 1, paragraph 7, which states: “The achievement of credits corresponding to the various activities of development and training are subject to periodic assessment of the skills acquired. In order to obtain the Master, participant must pass one or more tests of final verification of skills acquired overall, taking into account the practical activities.”
It should be noted that examinations of 100 and with eventual honors.
- Thanks to the increase support of generous sponsors who helped provide over 100,000 Euros in scholarships last year, this year successful applicants will have more opportunities to receive increased funding opportunities. More information will soon be available. Those accepted into the Program will have the chance to apply for full/partial scholarships, which will be awarded based on assessment.
- Scientific commitee
- Prof. Matteo Vignoli (Director of the Food Innovation Program)
Prof. Diego Maria Macrì
Ms. Sara Roversi (Future Food Institute)
Mr. Francesco Bombardi (REI – FabLab)
Mrs. Marina Gorbis (Institute for the Future)
Mr. Nicoletta Cavazza (UNIMORE)
The application are now closed.
If you want to participate, please fill the fields below